THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
NUITEQ® is looking to appoint a Community Growth Manager. This is a new position in the company, and you will be able to shape the role together with your colleagues.
At NUITEQ, we believe in a collaborative world where anyone can participate, exchange, learn and get inspired by smarter human interaction with no digital boundaries.
We work in a collaborative environment and pride ourselves on having built a team of technology passionate people. The company's headquarters is in Skellefteå, North Sweden.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a passionate Community Growth Manager who is dynamic and result-oriented. You will directly engage with members across all community platforms (Snowflake Community, potential Snowflake forum, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin), while also managing other responsibilities related to community engagement, development, and growth.
In this role, you will be part of the marketing team and be working closely together with the Design, Content, and Development teams to build a community around the NUITEQ Snowflake brand, which is NUITEQ's educational software platform.
- Create and shape the community and its deliverables.
- Create a good understanding of end-users and their need
- Develop and deploy ongoing strategies that drive and maintain ongoing member engagement
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage content; identify and fill content gaps
- Serve as a brand ambassador and manage all community communications
- Refer community members to relevant content within and outside the community
- Regularly monitor, initiate and facilitate community discussions among members
- Respond to member requests in a timely manner
- Identify, nurture, and leverage member 'ambassadors'.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in building, maintaining and growing online communities to drive community engagement
- Prior experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., ambassador program)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrates empathy and compassion in all interactions
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Social Media execution and monitoring
- Create, optimize and control the SEA campaigns
- Analyze and interpret the campaign-relevant metrics
- You have at least 2-year experience in building Search Engine Advertising and Display campaigns.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE
- Excellent ability to prioritize, to independently run work, and to lead others in their work
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify themes, and communicate findings effectively
- Responsiveness, cooperation, and good ability to communicate and to structure and present information
- Curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving ability
- Experience in digital marketing
- Good experience of working with digital communication in multiple channels.
- Experience from B2B as well as the Education market is a plus
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Adwords editor, Facebook Business manager
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus
- Master Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing (Spanish is a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER
- We are a growing company in a growing industry
- Fun and dynamic work environment, where we reward performance
- An environment where your input is heard
- Possibility to learn new things about the most exciting market out there
- Flexibility in working hours
- Long term opportunity to benefit from the success and growth of the company.
As soon as possible, but we are flexible.
As per discussion during the interview.
6 months evaluation period with the goal to turn this into long term employment. When we employ people, even if it is for 6 months, our goal is to have you join our team for the long term, as we will invest significant time, money and energy into trying to make you successful.
Apply today by sending an email to email@example.com or clicking the button below:
NUITEQ® is a collaborative software company that enables teams, educational institutions, and businesses to add value through smarter human interaction.
As a pioneer in the collaborative software world, NUITEQ believes anyone can participate, exchange, learn, and get inspired by smarter human interaction with no digital boundaries.
The company offers its customers collaborative software and adapted content in order to improve and increase the value in human interactions.
Its award-winning software solutions maximize the use of any multi-touch touchscreen with fully independent zones that can be used simultaneously. Customers in over 70 countries have chosen NUITEQ.
For more information, visit www.nuiteq.com.
NUITEQ® and Natural User Interface® are registered trademarks of Natural User Interface Technologies AB in Sweden, EU, and the USA.