Version Date: January 13th, 2021
NUITEQ offers support for the Service in accordance with the following terms.
1. Publicly accessible knowledge material
2. Customer Support
The following terms apply only if the Customer has an ongoing Subscription Term that explicitly includes email support, phone support or access to a dedicated contact person at NUITEQ.
- Support Hours: During the Business Hours (specified in the Terms of Service)
- Information needed: The Customer will provide information and cooperation to NUITEQ as reasonably required for NUITEQ to provide Support.
NUITEQ will have no obligation to provide Support if the Customer experiences problems with using the Service based on
- general Internet problems;
- Customer’s network connections;
- Customer’s technical equipment;
- Customer’s infrastructure or third party systems;
- force majeure events or other factors outside of NUITEQ’s reasonable control.
3. Online trainings
The following terms apply only if the Customer has an ongoing Subscription Term that explicitly includes online training. The online training is a live synchronous training session with a NUITEQ staff member or a professional appointed by NUITEQ.
- Period of validity: The Customer needs to request any online training offered by NUITEQ according to the Subscription Term within 3 months from the first payment for the account.
- Hours for training: During the Business Hours
- Training arrangements: NUITEQ decides the content, scope and time for the training.
- Information needed: The Customer will provide information and cooperation to NUITEQ as reasonably required for NUITEQ to provide Online training.
4. Additional support, training and coaching
Any support or service that is an addition to the support detailed in section 1, 2 and 3 is not part of these terms and needs to be agreed to outside of these terms. Such service or support can include, but is not limited to, on-site support, training & coaching.