NUITEQ® is looking to appoint two Senior Web Developers - positions immediately available - at the company's Bengaluru office, India.
At NUITEQ, we believe in a collaborative world where anyone can participate, exchange, learn, and get inspired by smarter human interaction with no digital boundaries. We work in a collaborative environment and pride ourselves on having built a team of technology passionate people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for two dynamic and result-oriented Senior Web Developers, who are passionate about technology. In this role, you will improve and develop NUITEQ’s web products and services using various web stacks. You will work on our existing products as well as new products. You will also play an important part in testing and bug fixes during the release phase of the product development life cycle.
- Primarily and independently develop new applications using various web stacks (Typescript, Node.js, VueJS, Ruby on Rails, etc) in the short, mid and long term for our existing product lines
- Integrate new features and components into the existing platform
- Follow strict coding conventions
- Testing and quality assurance of the developed software
- Participate in the weekly code review process
- Object-oriented programming and analysis
- Proactively improve one's knowledge by researching new development tools, programming languages and optimization techniques
- Uphold NUITEQ’s core values.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good written and spoken English
- Proven corporate work experience in software engineering
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web architectures
- Must have experience working with various web frameworks
- Experience with HTML5 and SCSS
- Experience of using a version control system like GIT and Mercurial
- Have experience working with Postgres and/or CouchDB.
Nice to have (experience or knowledge)
- Built web services using Go, Scala or Rust
- Experience working with SVG rendering toolkits like two.js
- Have worked with React or ReactNative
- Experience in DevOps / System administration
- Have worked extensively on a *nix based system
- IOS, Android app development
- Open-source project examples that you have worked on.
As soon as possible, but we are flexible.
As per discussion during the interview.
6 months evaluation period with the goal to turn this into long term employment. When we employ people, even if it is for 6 months, our goal is to have you join our team for the long term, as we will invest significant time, money and energy into trying to make you successful.
Apply today by clicking the button below:
NUITEQ® is a collaborative software company that enables teams, educational institutions, and businesses to add value through smarter human interaction.
As a pioneer in the collaborative software world, NUITEQ believes anyone can participate, exchange, learn, and get inspired by smarter human interaction with no digital boundaries.
The company offers its customers collaborative software and adapted content in order to improve and increase the value in human interactions.
Its award-winning software solutions maximize the use of any multi-touch touchscreen with fully independent zones that can be used simultaneously. Customers in over 70 countries have chosen NUITEQ.
For more information, visit www.nuiteq.com.
NUITEQ® and Natural User Interface® are registered trademarks of Natural User Interface Technologies AB in Sweden, EU, and the USA.