UPDATE 15 APRIL 2019 THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED
NUITEQ® is looking to appoint a Strategic Product Manager - position immediately available - at the company's headquarters in Skellefteå, North Sweden.
At NUITEQ, we believe in a collaborative world where anyone can participate, exchange, learn and get inspired by smarter human interaction with no digital boundaries. We work in a collaborative environment and pride ourselves on having built a team of technology passionate people.
We are looking for a passionate Strategic Product Manager who is dynamic and result-oriented. In this role, you’ll be working closely together with the Software Engineering team to drive, develop, and execute improvements in NUITEQ's Product Portfolio (based on existing and new business opportunities). You’ll also support our Partners, and our Sales and Marketing Departments.
Portfolio strategy & roadmap
- Perform market analysis and keep NUITEQ well-informed of market development as input for products decisions.
- Secure that all products decisions are based on sound financial and technical assumptions and well aligned with products strategies and roadmap.
- Support the organization in definition, development, releases, maintenance, and phase of products in NUITEQ’s product portfolio.
- Product development projects: provide a clear path forward for the product area, well aligned with business and portfolio strategies and objectives.
- PRODUCT PROFITABILITY: Secure that every product contributes to NUITEQ’s profitability as intended.
- Life cycle management: secure that products are kept up-to-date and documented during their lifecycle and efficiently phased-out in due time.
- Sales Support: assist the sales organization regarding new products and functionality
- Competitive intelligence: Make competitive business intelligence accessible to the organization.
- Market engagement: support sales and marketing with product portfolio related information and content.
- Market release preparation: secure that the market messages are clear and that the organization is prepared in time for external product launches.
- Management of the products includes Snowflake MultiTeach, Snowflake Business, Snowflake Entertainment, Stage, Snowflake Remote (iPhone and Android) and Lessons Online.
- Develop, document and implement of NUITEQ's Product Management Process and internal governance.
- Assist in the creation, development documentation and maintenance of the three years rolling Product Roadmap
- Operationally facilitate the execution of the Product Roadmap.
- Secure time plan and budget requirements are achieved for the current year.
Besides expertise knowledge and understanding of collaborative software business dynamics and delivery strategies, the Strategic Product Manager shall have:
- Business-oriented and ability to solve problems on high-level business issues
- Natural leader authority & Social competence
- A broad generalist who can understand the importance of integrating all areas into a context
Strong knowledge of:
- Product management processes and practices
- Product Marketing and market launch
- Education and EdTech market
- Finance and Business Case methodologies
- Build relationships and network with Customers Executives on C-level
- SW and SaaS, IT industry, its dynamics, business drivers, and challenges
- The value propositions offered by SaaS solutions
- Experience matured from a software development company for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Presentation and Communication skills on C-level
- Product and software development in a business environment
- Product marketing of software in an international environment
- Experience in working with analysis and measurements
We offer you:
- An environment where your personal input is heard
- Fun and dynamic work environment, where we reward performance
- Possibility to learn new things about the most exciting market out there
- Help change the world
- Flexibility in working hours
- Long term opportunity to benefit of the success and growth of the company
- Work with partners and clients worldwide
- 25 holidays a year and red days
- NUITEQ day (1 Friday per month, you have the afternoon off)
- Sports pass
- Christmas gift
- Book fund / magazines
- Regular cake, at least 12 times a year :)
- Charity fund, we donate money on your behalf to a charity of your choice
- Paid volunteering day per month
- Education (seminars, events etc)
- Potential end of year bonus depending on company performance
- Your own office space with desk, chair, computer and amenities to make you perform to your best potential
NUITEQ® is a collaborative software company that enables teams, organizations, educational institutions, and businesses to add value through smarter human interaction. NUITEQ maximizes the use of any multitouch touchscreen with fully independent zones that can be used simultaneously. Its educational software empowers expressive learning through memorable digital storytelling. NUITEQ provides a safe environment for providing authentic feedback in collaborative settings. Its award-winning Snowflake software is used in over 70 countries.
For more information, visit www.nuiteq.com.
NUITEQ®, MultiTeach®, and Natural User Interface® are registered trademarks of Natural User Interface Technologies AB in Sweden, EU, and the US.