It has only been 14 days since we released Snowflake Business 4.9, the multi-user touchscreen collaboration software for corporate meeting rooms.
At NUITEQ we are all about quality, stability and high performance.
Therefore we wanted to give you a quick new release of Snowflake Business, as we found some things, that we weren't happy with.
We worked tirelessly to fix these things as fast as possible, so that you have an even smoother Snowflake experience.
Below you find the change log / release notes:
- Added thumbnail support for videos to file browser
- Improved PPT interaction to make it more unified with PDF
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes get logged out when connected to a network with a captive portal
- Fixed a licensing issue with going offline and using both multiteach and business on the same computer
- Fixed some interaction issues in file browser
- Fixed browsing to other drives on OS X in file browser
- Fixed some small visual issues in Nodes
- Fixed a crash in Nodes
- Fixed a widget translation issue
- Fixed some interaction issues in Media
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to comment in the section below.
You can download Snowflake Business here.
More info about Snowflake Business can be found here.