Today, we are happy to announce the latest release of the Lessons Online active learning ecosystem, which now makes it easier to monitor student progress and it allows students to be more creative.
Lessons Online is now fully integrated with the MultiTeach® Lessons Community, the free resource to download thousands of ready-made lessons, to provide a more seamless experience for teachers and students.
Read further to discover the full feature additions and improvements.
New in this release:
1. You will now automatically be logged into the MultiTeach Lessons Community after you logged into Lessons Online.
2. You can now use your Lessons Online / Snowflake account to log into Lessons Online.
3. Teachers can see if students have opened assessments.
4. Students can now upload lessons to the MultiTeach Lessons Community, an important capability to stimulate student creation.
5. Selective Google Classroom import has been added.
6. Assessments are now locked when their due date has expired.
7. Visual feedback is implemented at the end of a lesson.
8. A significant number of small improvements and bug fixes.
Have you already tested Lessons Online? Let us know what would you like to see added next or what you feel is missing by clicking the button below and we’ll look into adding your request!