We are excited to tell K-12 teachers, elementary/primary education schools, pupils & Pro AV system integrating companies, that we have released a new version of Snowflake MultiTeach, the K-12 touchscreen software that makes classrooms more interactive.
Are you as a teacher struggling to keep your pupils engaged with traditional education methods? Are you all about making sure your lessons are in line with Common Core?
Then we have great news for you, because we are ticking the boxes when it comes to solving these problems.
Make learning more fun, engaging and memorable, by bringing interactive touchscreen experiences to your classroom, so that the problem that most children have very short attention spans, is a problem of the past.
Below you find a summary of the latest improvements and fixes:
- Added option to lock interaction with background in Lessons activities
- Added Polish translation to Lessons
- Added intro video to Underwater theme
- Added thumbnails for video content in Lessons
- Improved Lesson export to export to a single file instead of a folder for easier management
- Improved Guess design to be more suitable for children
- Fixed some instances of spelling
- Fixed some little UI issues when running the software in Spanish
- General improvements and fixes
We have just released this version, but we're already working hard again on the next release which will contain a lot of exciting new features and capabilities.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave them in the comments section below.