It has only been 14 days since we released Snowflake MultiTeach 4.9, the software suite of collaborative learning games for touchscreens in elementary school classrooms.
At NUITEQ we are all about quality, stability and high performance.
Therefore we wanted to give you a quick new release of MultiTeach, as we found some things, that we weren't happy with.
We worked tirelessly to fix these things as fast as possible, so that you have an even smoother MultiTeach experience.
Below you find the change log / release notes:
- Added file association to lsns files, double-clicking them now opens Lessons and loads the file
- Added thumbnails for videos in file browser
- Added icons for lessons file in file browser
- Improved image importing in Lessons to optimise files
- Improved menu in Jigsaw
- Improved UI layout in Drop
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes get logged out when connected to a network with a captive portal
- Fixed a licensing issue with going offline and using both multiteach and business on the same computer
- Fixed some interaction issues in file browser
- Fixed browsing to other drives on OS X in file browser
- Fixed issues with Select feature in Seats
- Fixed some interaction issues in Presenter
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to comment in the section below.
You can download MultiTeach here.
More info about MultiTeach can be found here.