Skellefteå, Sweden, 10 May 2019 – NUITEQ®, a collaborative software company that enables teams, organizations, educational institutions, and businesses to add value through smarter human interaction, announced today the release of version 6.3.1 of Snowflake MultiTeach®, the collaborative solution for interactive classrooms that helps make learning fun, engaging, and memorable.
New in Snowflake MultiTeach 6.3.1:
- Added an option to login using Google sign-in in the Lessons app
Helping teachers save time and simplifying the login process by adding the “Sign in with Google” feature was essential for this release. Now teachers have one less password to remember, which helps them be efficient and avoid any frustration caused by forgetting their password.
- Added a simple mode to Jigsaw which allows users to enable or disable the rotation of the puzzle pieces.
This feature is ideal for special needs education.
- Added a visual indicator and sound to the Timer, which is accessible from the corner menu
- Added the ability to open the lesson description while in play mode
Having access to the lesson description while playing will help teachers quickly find more information, such as standards and related links.
- Reduced the Snowflake closing downtime, after having used Lessons app
- Improved UX (user experience) in the Menu configurator to show the current profile for which changes are being made
- Improved UX (user experience) for specifying standards when uploading lessons
- Fixed an issue related to PowerPoint files in the Media app
- Fixed an issue with the syncing of images between the Lessons app and Lessons Online
- We also put significant efforts towards improving the performance (FPS = Frames Per Second) during runtime. On several Microsoft Surfaces we noticed a performance improvement of over 35%.
You can check the history of all the Snowflake release notes here.
For more information check out our Support Page.
NUITEQ® is a collaborative software company that enables teams, organizations, educational institutions, and businesses to add value through smarter human interaction. NUITEQ maximizes the use of any multitouch touchscreen with fully independent zones that can be used simultaneously. Its educational software empowers expressive learning through memorable digital storytelling. NUITEQ provides a safe environment for providing authentic feedback in collaborative settings. Its award-winning Snowflake software is used in over 70 countries.
For more information, visit www.nuiteq.com.
NUITEQ®, MultiTeach®, and Natural User Interface® are registered trademarks of Natural User Interface Technologies AB in Sweden, EU, and the US.