Improve educational outcomes for pupils, teachers and the school with collaborative touchscreen software Snowflake MultiTeach for classrooms.
Snowflake MultiTeach is a software suite of collaborative learning games for touchscreens, that can be used by teachers and pupils in primary education / elementary school (k12) classrooms to create higher engagement, better collaboration and greater enjoyment.
Most children have very short attention spans. This k-12 touchscreen software solves that problem, by making education more fun, engaging and memorable, resulting in exciting interactive classrooms experiences that increase the performance of pupils and teachers.
In addition to the 25+ turnkey apps with preset content, busy teachers can easily and quickly create curriculum specific touchscreen lessons with custom content, using the Lessons app.
All game and activity applications are designed to improve both communication and social skills. As kids share ideas and collaborate together, the software helps build their confidence and develops their knowledge on different subjects, such as spelling, grammar, maths, geography, biology and others.
- Improve educational outcomes (for pupils, teachers and the school)
- Teachers can engage better with pupils
- Ease of use (fast and easy content adding)
- Suitable for multiple subjects
- Suitable for varying age groups covering the entire primary education spectrum
- Teach content in different ways
- Effective pedagogy
- Zones (true multi-user collaboration)
- Auto saving Lessons
- Animated themes
- Create custom lessons with dynamic content (images, videos, sounds, text)
- Snowflake Remote support (iOS and Android)
- Support to change text into any language
- Email, Skype & Forum support
For more information and a free trial download, please visit http://www.nuiteq.com/multiteach/