What it does
The Sentences lesson type provides students with rows of words that make up sentences. The sentences can be arranged in a mixed up order.
Students move words to form compound words, phrases, and sentences.
- Exploration, preview and review of content-related vocabulary and phrases
- Color-code words to highlight compound words
- The timer feature supports word fluency.
- Poetry writing
- Sentence formation
- Collaborative word work.
Works well with
- Educational video clips
- Educational PDFs.
Other lesson types that represent the same or similar educational content/concepts:
- Guess (for content-related vocabulary development and review)
- Scramble (for content-related vocabulary development and review)
A Sentences lesson type can be easily converted into the Spinner app.
Find out more
Ready to use Sentences to create touchscreen lessons that can be used in your classroom? Download the FREE 14 days Snowflake MultiTeach trial by clicking the button below.