What it does
The Guess lesson type presents students with a row of blank spaces, with a letter bank below. The students guess letters to form words that correspond with content related to the topic that they are studying.
Students tap the correct letters, and if correct, the letter or letters that correspond to the word appear.
For each incorrect response, a heart symbol is lost.
A background image related to the lesson topic can be selected.
- Quick preview and review of key content-related vocabulary words
- Vocabulary/spelling fluency.
- Information retrieval, recall
- Group/peer interaction.
Works well with
- Educational video clips
- Educational PDFs.
Other lesson types that represent the same or similar educational content/concepts:
- Guess (for content-related vocabulary development and review)
- Scramble (for content-related vocabulary development and review).
A Guess lesson type can be easily converted into the following lesson types:
Find out more
Ready to use Guess to create touchscreen lessons that can be used in your classroom? Download the FREE 14 days Snowflake MultiTeach trial by clicking the button below.