What it does
The Cards lesson type presents content cards that are laid out in a grid. Each card can have text, photo, video, and/or audio content on both sides.
The Cards lesson type supports a variety of interactions. This lesson type can be used like digital flashcards, with questions on the front, and responses on the back.
Students touch a card to flip it over. The grid of cards can be moved by dragging the background and zooming in or out.
- Student exploration of information and self-quizzing or self-correcting, individually, or in a group.
- Presenting educational videos imported into cards, and paired with other cards that contain informational content.
- Students can create their own video clips and presentation materials, and use them in cards.
- Multimedia learning
- Digital storytelling
- Visual communication
Works well with
- Educational video clips
- Educational PDFs.
Other lesson types that represent the same or similar educational content/concepts:
- Guess (for content-related vocabulary development and review)
- Scramble (for content-related vocabulary development and review)
A Cards lesson type can be easily converted into the following lesson types:
- Drop (enter items with a title for a round)
Find out more
Ready to use Cards to create touchscreen lessons that can be used in your classroom? Download the FREE 14 days Snowflake MultiTeach trial by clicking the button below.