Hello world :), we've got another update of our award-winning multitouch software Snowflake for you, version 4.1.1.
As always, customers, resellers and partners can update cost free, from this location:
Below you find the change log / release notes:
- Added setting to create custom name in Welcome app
- Fixed bug related to Annotate for Business
- Fixed bug related to Puzzle for Entertainment
- Fixed minor Twitter leak
- Fixed visual bug related to Carbon menu
- Fixed cosmetic bug related to the help screen in the Configurator
- Improved interaction design of corner menu fading when app is windowed and closing
- Improved the Dubai 3d model
- General performance and stability improvements
Snowflake is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac OS X and Linux Ubuntu. A version of Snowflake Entertainment for Android™ will become available in June. To read more about the latter, have a look here.
Do you use an Android™ based computer, like for example the PQ Labs iStick, then you might be interested to be a Snowflake Entertainment for Android™ beta tester. Sign up via firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the list :)
Hope you all have a great weekend.
The NUITEQ Team