Snowflake 4 is seven years of multitouch software evolution and the 37th release if this award-winning off the shelf product.
You can download a free trial here.
We are keen to hear your feedback and ideas.
Find the change log / release notes for Snowflake 4 below:
Snowflake 4 release notes 7 March 2014
- Created the Snowflake Business Edition
- Added Memory to Entertainment
- Added Runway to Entertainment
- Added Twitter to Business
- Added Whiteboard to Business
- Added Carbon menu layout
- Added fresh new PDF, video and image content to a wide range of applications
- Added Zones multi-user collaborative environment functionality
- Added audio to a wide range of applications, including the menu
- Designed new graphics for app icons, corner menus, buttons and backgrounds for all applications
- Redesigned UX for all apps
- Renamed several applications
- Rebuilt Slider from ground up
- Rebuilt Media (formerly Media Viewer) from the ground up
- Rebuilt Puzzle from ground up
- Rebuilt Configurator from ground up
- Upgraded to QT 5.2.1