NUITEQ's Global Business Development Manager Dennis Mohi (left) and Business Development Manager Alex Landoni will be this week at ISE (Integrated Systems Europe) in Amsterdam to educate the industry on the benefits of multitouch technology and Snowflake Suite.
Visitors can amongst others experience Snowflake Suite hands-on on some of the following stands:
- Sahara Presentation Systems Stand: 3-A106
- Lumio Inc. Stand: 9-G118
- NEC Stand: 4-R24, 4-U26
- Zytronic in Hall 9 Stand A128
- Flatfrog Maverich TechData booth 4/S82
- andersDX Hall 9, Stand C-143
- MultiTouch Ltd (from Finland) Stand 11-N53
- Iiyama Hall 10, K146
If you are on location, especially make sure you drop by Flatfrog, to see the custom pressure sensitive multitouch app that we developed for them, based on the Snowflake platform.
See the video below: