Existing customers and Partner can update cost free.
Here’s whats new:
Version 3.0.2 - 2012/08/03
- Added Mac OS X Mountain Lion support (Apple's new operating system was released last week and Snowflake is already compatible now)
- Added support to create labels in Hotspot
- Added a "Clear filters" button in Hotspot
- Added support for a solid white background in the annotation layer (ideal if you don't want to make annotations on a specific application or media content, but if you just want to use it as a pure whiteboard application)
- Added a button for '-' and '_' to the keyboard layouts (sorry guys, don't know how we could have missed this one earlier :) )
- Added more advanced configuration options to the annotation layer (edit config.cfg) (Disable/Enable e-mailing, Disable/Enable Save, Disable/Enable Load, Flip left/right) (just in case you want to remove for example the emailing function)
- Added a "Loading.." message in the Snowflake Auto Updater (improved interaction design)
- Added support for adding markers in Google Maps (now you can highlight for examples restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions points etc on any location)
- Improved the scroll bar interaction in PDF Viewer (this is to avoid that when people lean on a horizontal interactive touchscreen, that they accidentally interact with the software)
- Improved the trial/evaluation version, to be less obscuring when evaluating (reduced some annoyances, so that its easier for people to evaluate the software and experience the benefits of Snowflake better)
- Updated Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- Fixed bugs with unicode in Curling
- Fixed initial sorting bugs in Media Viewer
- Fixed crash in Hotspot
Updating is a matter of seconds. You can update with ease, using the Auto Updater that comes pre-installed with Snowflake. If you use any custom content, make sure to have a backup and don’t overwrite your custom content while updating.
Previous Snowflake Suite release notes / change logs, can be found here.
Alternatively you can download the complete version here.
Have a great weekend, on behalf of the entire NUITEQ crew.
PS: Don't forget, you can download Snowflake Remote for free from the Apple App Store. It allows you to control Snowflake on a distance with your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, like a remote, ideal for product presentations and for usage in corporate board rooms.