NUITEQ has released the Snowflake Suite 2.0.5 version update
- Added 180 degrees rotation support to all application corner menus
- Added a setting to Media Viewer to use blocking loading
- Added more customization support for text in AirHockey
- Added sounds to AirHockey
- Fixed issues with applications being upside down
- Fixed audio noise issue when a sample is played the first time
- Fixed chord support in Piano
- Fixed low bandwidth mode for better 3G support with Snowflake Remote
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have already installed Snowflake Suite 2.0 or a later version on your system, you can simply update to the latest 2.0.5 version by using the Auto Updater that comes pre-installed with Snowflake.
If you have any questions or feedback about Snowflake, please let us know here.
To learn more about the changes we have made to Snowflake throughout the years, check the Change Log on the NUITEQ Support Wiki here.
If you haven’t already installed Snowflake before, you can download a free evaluation version here.