Today we released an update for Snowflake and this 4.0.4 version is available now, for Windows 7/8/8.1 and for Mac/Linux on upcoming Monday the 31st of March.
As you might have noticed, since our release of Snowflake 4, we have brought updates to you in rapid succession, as we value your feedback and want to make sure that such feedback is implemented as time efficiently as possible.
This way you will be able to undergo the best possible Snowflake multitouch experience.
Snowflake 4.0.4 is now available for download here and customers, reseller and partners can update cost free.
Below you find the change log / release notes:
- Added PDF support to Connledge
- Added printing support to PDF
- Added 2010 runtime in the installer
- Various visual and interaction design improvements to Airhockey, Whiteboard, Connledge and PDF
- Updated content in Connledge and Hotspot
- Improved scoring Aliens and Deflector
- Fixed several items in the Configurator for the Misc tab and Menu editing for Win8 menu
- Fixed password shutdown setting in Configurator
For this 4.0.4 version, we have put specifically focus on enhancing Connledge, as it is such a great tool for companies to present their profile as well as products in a memorable and engaging fashion.
Simply load your own content such as images, videos and PDF brochures into Connledge and you'll be able to give both linear and non linear presentations via a beautiful zoomable multitouch interface. Try it yourself.
We always encourage you to use the latest version of Snowflake, for the most optimal performance.
If you have any feedback for us, then we would love to hear from you, as your input is what drives our passion.
You can continue to expect quick turn around times for new updates in the upcoming weeks, as we continue to strive to bring you the best possible Snowflake experience.
Thanks for your support.